The following measures have been put in place in order to have soccer this season. These measures are a requirement of the City of Stratford and Huron Perth Public Health.
- The number of spectators may not exceed 25% of the capacity of the spectator space. Where spectators are not from the same household, spectators must maintain physical distancing of 2m. Please keep spectators to a minimum.
- The total number of people at a facility (coaches, staff, players, spectators, etc) may not exceed the number that can maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres
- Must record the name and contact information for every member of the public; participants and spectators. Fill out the Weekly Screening Form PRIOR to attending the game.
- Sports must be modified to avoid physical contact, Our group is a non-contact league and this modification has actually been in place for a number of years. The idea of avoiding physical contact has been and will continue to be promoted whenever we play.
- Mask and/or use of face coverings is required where physical distancing may be challenge and 2m cannot be maintained (excluding those playing when sport is played)